DARLING RANGE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
This Club has been started in conjunction with Roleystone Family Centre, we are a club where you will be challenged to keep your photography skill expanding and fresh.
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills from visiting tutors and likeminded people with similar passions and encouraged to bring along a collection of your photos on a USB each club night to share within the group.
We have secured sponsorship from Alyssa Hayden MLA who has generously donated a small cash prize for our competitions held each month, to which we are very grateful.
Committee member Michael Rendell and staff member Deanna White are happy to answer any of your questions, please either PM us within the private Facebook group (Darling Range Photography Club), ring the family centre during office hours 9am to 4pm weekdays on 94961115 or email email@example.com with your enquiries.
Below are the Terms & Conditions of entering a competition within the group:
Darling Range Photography Club Terms and Conditions for entering.
1. To be eligible to enter the competitions you need to have attended, in person, a club night held monthly at the Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre. Person/s registration details will be taken at the time of meet up at the monthly meet ups.
2. Bank account details are to be provided by the winners of each monthly competition subject with 7 days of notification of winning entry or the prize money is forfeited. (Deadline dates will be given within notification)
3. Dedicated device photos are to be used only unless stated otherwise – (Cameras, not phones/tablets)
4. Submit via PM to Admin ‘Deanna Roleystonefamilycentre’ by requested time and date.
5. Title of photo to be submitted at time of photo submission. This is your made up title, not subject title.
6. No watermarks or identifying features will be accepted for photo competitions.
7. Editing rules – basic editing is acceptable unless subject requires artistic licence, where editing will be encouraged.
8. When submitting a photo, specifications are to be submitted, but will not be published until competition closes (Mode, Shutter Speed/ Aperture/ISO/Lens etc.)
9. Rights of Photos and sharing – RNFC has publishing rights with full credit given to the photos author.
11. By submitting photo/s, photographers confirm they have full permission to the photograph or person/persons or trademarks.
12. Photos have been taken within 3 months or competition entry date.
13. New subjects and dates will be given out at the monthly meet-up or on social media following the monthly meet up.
14. Committee and staff of Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre can enter but are ineligible to claim prize money.
15. Financial details: Sponsorship of prizes and prize monies, receipting of monies, insurance will be processed through by Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre Inc.
16. FIFO workers who cannot make a meet-up to register because of their rosters, will need to come into the office of Roleystone Family Centre during business hours to register to be eligible to enter.
2 Judging categories: ‘RNFC Committee Vote’ & ‘People’s Choice’ on social media
1st Prize (Gold): Receives $40.00 prize money
2nd Place (Silver): No prize money, but acknowledged.
3rd Place (Bronze): No prize money, but acknowledged.
Any questions, please contact Michael, Deanna or the RNFC
ROLEYSTONE NEIGHBOURHOOD FAMILY CENTRE INC. Social Impact Statement 2017
To view the statement conducted late 2017 please CLICK HERE
For current dates please go to the Roleystone Markets Facebook page.
Formed as a sub- committee of the Roleystone Community Garden and with sponsorship and support of Our Community Bank – Bendigo Bank the new Roleystone Market Committee have hit the ground running, coordinating what promises to be a fantastic year of markets. We hope the Roleystone Markets will become a fixture in the Perth market scene and a can’t miss destination for not only the local community but the Perth community as a whole.
Find them on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RoleystoneMarkets
BABY RHYME TIME – 3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
Created for children under two years of age and their carers, the Baby Rhyme Time sessions aim to encourage babies and toddlers to develop an early love of language, rhymes and songs.
These sessions will provide parents and their babies with a chance to bounce and sing-a-long to some of their favourite rhymes while showing parents how to entertain and educate their baby at home, and helping babies build a firm foundation for learning to read.
The initiative encourages families to use the library services and help children to gain a head start with their reading in preparation for school.
Each session goes for 20-30 minutes. Parents are encouraged afterwards, to choose some wonderful books to take home for their baby. Please leave your pram at home as space I limited. For further information please contact Seville Grove Library on 93990800
If your local business or organization is not listed above, or if any of the above information is incorrect, please contact Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre on 9496 1115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.