Are you worried about all the chemicals in the creams and deodorants you are buying? Learn how easy it is to make your own ‘natural’ beauty products with Chris demonstrating to everyone the ins and outs of homemade beauty products.
You will get to take home your very own Moisturiser, Cleanser, Lip Balm, Tooth Powder and Deodorant.
If you can follow a recipe when cooking, you can easily make your own NATURAL beauty Products. There are steps to take, when to add dry ingredients to wet, mixing 2 or 3 ingredients together and then adding them to other ingredients just like cooking. I use only natural ingredients and source organic if possible. Light & Lovely moisturiser, Facial Cleanser, Lip Balm, Tooth Powder, Mouth Wash, Deodorant Cream and recipe booklet Some demonstrated and some hands on.
Chris says: “I have been using and making these products for around 9 years now. You will be shown how to make the products and given a detailed recipe book for all products and an explanation of most of the products as some will be self-explanatory”. Read some feedback from previous classes:
- It was an excellent class. Very clear explanations and demonstrations.
- I liked Christine’s friendly relaxed style and looking forward to making these creams with my daughter and granddaughters.
- The highlight was all of the products are very easy to make yourself. Very friendly and relaxing in the way information was passed on.
Suitable for Ages 12+ (Children under 18 years old have to accompany a paying adult)
Extra instructions for participants:
- Latex free gloves supplied
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Tie long hair back
* Info sheets and recipes will be provided so bring along a bag for your take home goodies.
Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty of bring along an apron. Tea and Coffee provided.