Terms & Conditions
To qualify as an Eligible Event for the Community Events Calendar, the event must:
- be open to the public at large to attend.
- held at a location within the City of Armadale, Kalamunda, Serpentine/Jarrahdale, Gosnells and areas directly next to the ones listed.
The following events or activities are Ineligible Events:
- ‘Members only events’
- State or Nationwide fundraising initiatives; and
- Business advertisements only (including Multi-level marketing)
- Events promoting participation in illegal or offensive activities.
Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre Inc. Screening Process
1. The Service will consider any Eligible Event submitted and will determine at its absolute discretion whether it will be listed in its event calendar. The Service will not notify applicants if their event is not listed.
2. The Service is not liable for any loss or damaged caused as a result of an event not listing, delaying the listing, or removing the listing of an event from the event calendar
3. All listings are subject to editorial discretion. The Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre reserves the right to reject any listing request and to remove any listing.
4. The Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre community events calendar is provided without any warranties or guarantees the service will be error free and without disruption.
- Requests to list an Eligible Event on the City’s event calendar must be submitted via the website: www.roleyfamilycentre.com.au
- No earlier than 12 months before the Eligible Event is scheduled to be held; and
- No later than 3 weeks before the Eligible Event is scheduled to be held.
- Submitters must ensure the information supplied in their listing submission is accurate and must keep all relevant information up to date.
- To alter an event once submitted, you will need to contact The Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre by email email@example.com
- A nominated contact person and contact number must be supplied for all event listings.
- Listing an event in the Services Community Calendar does not constitute any form of approval to hold an event with the service itself.
Eligible Events on the Centres event calendar will have the appropriate approvals for facility hire licenses and insurances and is the responsibility of the person/s submitting the event.
I have read and agree to the terms & conditions *insert tick box
Why a community calendar?
It was created to provide a service to the community so we can help each other promote their events, therefore be more successful and inclusive.
I’m not sure I am in the right area?
If unsure, please just upload your event anyway and our staff will have a look and see if its suitable.
Is there any fee to advertise?
No, this is a community service based on inclusion and support.