The Roleystone Neighbourhood Family Centre website is here to help our community enjoy that the centre has to offer. We want to assist in anyway we can so please find frequently asked questions about our centre, what we do and how you can use this website.
If for any reason you are still having an issue we welcome you to call the centre during our openeing hours and chat to our friendly team.
We are always looking for new courses to offer the community, so please contact us if you have any ideas on how we could improve our service, or if you would be interested in sharing your talents, we would love to hear from you!
We invite Roleystone residents as well as people from further afield to join in our activities and courses. All are welcome to participate and discover our range of facilities and enjoy the friendliness and creativity of our hills community.
Why Do I Have To Register?
How Do I Register?
Can I Bring A Friend?
How To Book Online
- Choose whether you are a Community or Commercial User
- Choose which room you want to book
- Choose the date you prefer
- See what times are available on that date (there is a slight delay before available times appear)
What can I put in the calendar?
Who can add a Community Event?
How do I add my event to the calendar?
- Click on any of the gold Add Event buttons – 1 is located under the calendar on the home page and one is in the top menu on the home page.
- You will be taken to the New Event page.
- Add all the relevant details in the fields provided.
Are you new to Roleystone?
Come in and grab one of our “Welcome Packs”. A fantastic source of information for everything you need to know about Roleystone! Free inside our reusable Roleystone Family Centre bags.