If you have ever wanted to make your own beautiful glass beads, this class will give you a taste of this very addictive and colourful art form. Small classes are a must for this class so the tutor can give everyone that one on one attention needed.
This is a wonderful starting point for making basic beads and is designed to give you all the information you need in a fun and informative way.
Beginners lamp work bead class will cover:
• The techniques used in forming a basic round bead from coloured glass rods.
• Surface decoration.
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Set up of equipment and supplies
• Troubleshooting common mistakes
• All work is done on hothead burners
*There will be no Intermediate class this term