This class is for people who either attended the beginners class or have previous experience with lamp work.
(Please wear enclosed shoes, natural fibre plain clothes and wear your hair up)
Small classes are a must for this class so the tutor can give everyone that one on one attention needed.
This is a wonderful class for making your own beautiful glass beads and is designed to give you all the information you need in a fun and informative way.
Intermediate lamp work bead class will cover:
• The techniques used in forming a round bead from coloured glass rods.
• Surface decoration furthuring your skills from the beginners class.
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Set up of equipment and supplies
• Troubleshooting common mistakes
• All work is done on hothead burners