Venue Hire Application
Please choose your application type and download the correct Venue Hire Application if you want submit in person or you are unable to use our online booking system.
Your application will be reviewed and one of our team members will contact you regarding if it has been successful or to discuss any issues or payment.
Room Hire Application Community User
Room Hire Application Commercial User
Conditions of Hire
- A responsibilities agreement must be signed prior to function
- Capacity numbers to be adhered to at all times
- Please enter and exit by the front door, or the side gate only – except in an emergency
- Permits to sell liquor must be obtained from the Licensing Court, Armadale (at the hirer’s own cost). Hirer’s permits should be posted in the kitchen and removed prior to leaving the premises.
- Noise must be kept at a respectful level and contained within the building from 10.30pm
- All private catering equipment and personal belongings must be removed the same day/night of the hire
- RNFC furniture must not be removed from premises
- All tenants must provide their own first aid supplies
- The Family Centre building and playground areas are NO SMOKING zones including 5 metres from the main entrance door
- No other rooms must be used without prior booking
- Floors must be swept. Mopped if necessary
- No dirty dishes must be left in sink or on the benches ( to be returned clean to appropriate storage areas)
- The oven and microwave must be left clean
- Any equipment used must be put away in a clean condition
- All rubbish bins must be emptied and rubbish placed into large outside bins
- All toilets / baby change area must be left in a clean condition
- All lights, fans, heating or air conditioning must be turned off
- If used the outside paved area must be swept and rubbish removed
- The hirer must ensure the building is secure prior to departure (check all gates, windows and doors)
- Vacated building by midnight
Bond for Hire
A bond is required to be paid prior to the function:
- Day time hire – $100.00 (up until 5pm)
- Evening hire – $300.00 ( 5pm – midnight)
Hirer Responsibilities & Liabilities
- Hirer will need to pay replacement costs of any missing or broken equipment and or fittings
- Hirer will need to pay for any extra cleaning needed.
- Keys must be returned the following working day unless prior arrangements have been made.
- All faults or damage to the building or equipment must be reported to The Family Centre Office (between 9am & 3pm, Monday – Friday) Phone 9496 1115.
- BBQ must not leave the premises
- BBQ must be left clean
- Ensure gas is turned off and disconnected
- Any faults to be reported to the Centre Manager