Rooms Available For Hire
Large Activity Room
Any early childhood events are held in Large Activity Room.
It has a capacity of 40. (20 adults + 20 children)
Who May Hire The Rooms?
*The Manager and or Committee reserve the right to refuse any room hire.
- An individual member of the public, 18 years and over. (Not available for 16-25 year old celebrations)
- A not for profit organisation using for a not for profit activity.
- Individuals for financial gain
- Government Departments
Room Hire Costs
Room hire costs to be reviewed by the RNFC Committee July of each year
Large Activity Room (1 & 2)
Community User: $12.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $15.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Community User: $11.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $14.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Community User: $10.50 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $13.50 per hour (inc. GST)
Bond for Hire
A bond is required to be paid prior to the function:
- Day time hire – $100.00 (up until 5pm)
- Evening hire – $300.00 ( 5pm – midnight)
Conditions of Hire
- A responsibilities agreement must be signed prior to function
- Capacity numbers to be adhered to at all times
- Please enter and exit by the front door, or the side gate only – except in an emergency
- Permits to sell liquor must be obtained from the Licensing Court, Armadale (at the hirer’s own cost). Hirer’s permits should be posted in the kitchen and removed prior to leaving the premises.
- Noise must be kept at a respectful level and contained within the building from 10.30pm
- All private catering equipment and personal belongings must be removed the same day/night of the hire
- RNFC furniture must not be removed from premises
- All tenants must provide their own first aid supplies
- No other rooms must be used without prior booking
- The Family Centre building and playground areas are NO SMOKING zones including 5 metres from the main entrance door
- Floors must be swept. Mopped if necessary
- No dirty dishes must be left in sink or on the benches ( to be returned clean to appropriate storage areas)
- The oven and microwave must be left clean
- Any equipment used must be put away in a clean condition
- All rubbish bins must be emptied and rubbish placed into large outside bins
- All toilets / baby change area must be left in a clean condition
- All lights, fans, heating or air conditioning must be turned off
- If used the outside paved area must be swept and rubbish removed
- The hirer must ensure the building is secure prior to departure (check all gates, windows and doors)
- Vacated building by midnight
Extra Costs to the Hirer that may occur
- The replacement costs of any missing or broken equipment and or fittings
- Any extra cleaning needed.
Keys must be returned the following working day unless prior arrangements have been made.
All faults or damage to the building or equipment must be reported to The Family Centre Office (between 9am & 3pm, Monday – Friday) Phone 9496 1115.
BBQ Hire $ 5.00
Conditions of Hire
- Must not leave the premises
- Must be left clean
- Ensure gas is turned off and disconnected
- Any faults to be reported to the Centre Manager