Rooms Available For Hire
Large Activity Room
Any early childhood events are held in Large Activity Room.
It has a capacity of 40. (20 adults + 20 children)
Who May Hire The Rooms?
*The Manager and or Committee reserve the right to refuse any room hire.
- An individual member of the public, 18 years and over. (Not available for 16-25 year old celebrations)
- A not for profit organisation using for a not for profit activity.
- Individuals for financial gain
- Government Departments
Room Hire Costs
Room hire costs to be reviewed by the RNFC Management and Committee July of each year
Large Activity Room (1 & 2)
Community User: $12.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $15.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Community User: $11.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $14.00 per hour (inc. GST)
Community User: $10.50 per hour (inc. GST)
Commercial User: $13.50 per hour (inc. GST)
Bond for Hire
A bond is required to be paid prior to the function (Cash Only):
- Day time hire – $100.00 (up until 5pm)
- Evening hire – $300.00 ( 5pm – midnight)
Conditions of hire:
- Payment is required to confirm your booking
- Cancelled bookings – 5 days’ notice via email to be eligible for a credit, 48 hours’ notice via email to be eligible for a 50% refund, 24 hours’ notice, verbal, phone or email = no credit or refund.
- Capacity numbers to be adhered to at all times
- Please enter and exit by the front door, or the side gate only – except in an emergency
- Permits to sell liquor must be obtained from the Licensing Court, Armadale (at the hirer’s own cost). Hirer’s permits need to be visible in the kitchen and removed prior to leaving the premises.
- Noise must be kept at a respectful level and contained within the building from 10.30pm (please respect neighbouring properties)
- All private catering equipment and personal belongings must be removed on completion.
- RNFC furniture must not be removed from premises or risk losing your bond
- No other rooms must be used without prior booking (subject to random spot checks)
- All tenants must provide their own first aid supplies
- The Family Centre building and playground areas are NO SMOKING zones including 5 metres from the main entrance door.
- Floors must be swept. Mopped where necessary.
- No dirty dishes must be left in sink or on the benches (to be returned clean to appropriate storage places).
- The oven and microwave must be left clean.
- Any equipment used must be put away in a clean condition.
- All rubbish bins must be emptied and rubbish placed into large outside bins to the right of the entrance.
- All toilets / baby change area must be left in clean condition.
- All lights, fans, heating or air conditioning must be turned off when you leave.
- If used, the outside paved area must be swept and rubbish removed.
- The hirer must ensure the building is secure prior to departure (check all gates,windows and doors).
- Vacated building by midnight
- All faults and Damage must be reported to the service as soon as possible.
- BBQ is hired at the tenants own risk and tenant is responsible for familiarising themselves with location of fire extinguishers.
- BBQ to be used only in the designated area for BBQ usage.
- BBQ must be left clean and gas bottle turned off and disconnected.
Extra Costs to the Hirer that may occur
- The replacement costs of any missing or broken equipment and/or fittings.
- Any extra cleaning needed.
- These costs will be taken out of the bond or invoiced accordingly.